We are looking for an Automation QA
Vola Software is a new software company located in Vratsa town. We are a young team focused on delivering high-quality outsourcing services to big software companies. Our team seeks to employ highly motivated, experienced professionals as full-time Automation QA.
- Passionate about quality and striving to its improvement in every detail
- Experience with Cypress or other test automation frameworks
- Experience with Cucumber and Gherkin
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- A proactive and goal-oriented person with excellent attention to detail
- Strong self-learning skills
- Self-organized and able to work with your direct manager and developers ability to document and share knowledge with team members
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Working on daily bases with the team, helping, checking, and supporting the working process
- Participating in client presentations, workshops, and discussions
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and trends
- Ensure our product meets the established standards of quality, including reliability, usability, and performance.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation tests with Cypress.
- Perform manual testing when neededIdentify, report, and track bugs.
- Actively participate in improving the testing process
An advantage would be:
- Hold a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Quality Assurance, or a related field
- Experience with online sports betting and casino platforms
- Basic knowledge of Java – good reading comprehension skills are awesome, and code writing is a plus
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with Version control (Git)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What we offer:
- Chance to be part of the core team in a company aiming at starting the software industry in northwestern Bulgaria
- Challenging projects that will help you prove as an expert and grow as a leader
- Live in a charming Bulgarian town with great nature
- Options for Remote Work (Hybrid)
- Opportunities for flexible working hours
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Additional health insurance package
- Multisport card
- Wedding Bonus
- Baby Bonus
- Office massages
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Professional and personal life balance
- Challenging work
- Opportunity for funding your product idea and turning it into reality
- Excellent location
- Modern office building
- Comfortable gaming lounges
Contact us at [email protected]