Last updated: 11.01.2020
Who we are
We are aware of the trust you place in us. We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page, we will let you know what information we collect when you use our Site, why we collect it and how we improve your user experience. Thus, you will understand exactly how we work.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Only when you fill in the contact form provided on our Site or send us an e-mail (e.g. an application e-mail for a position at the Vola Software or booking a meeting with our team, request information), we will optionally process the following types of personal data on the basis of consent:
- First name
- Study information
- Curriculum Vitae – CV
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics as a third-party tracking tool.
How long do we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How to manage cookies?
You can do so by adapting your browser settings. You can choose to block cookies or to accept only cookies from specific websites.
Below, you will find an overview of the possibilities the browsers offer to manage cookies.
- Google Chrome: Open your browser. Click the Chrome menu and choose Settings. Click display advanced settings and then the button Settings for content in the ‘Privacy’ section. In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can edit your cookies settings and remove cookies.
- Internet Explorer: Open your browser. Click Tools and then Internet options. Click the ‘Privacy’ section and choose the level you want with the slide control. You can also change this manually by clicking Advanced. A distinction is made between permanent direct cookies (first-party cookies), permanent indirect cookies (third-party cookies), and temporary cookies (session cookies). You can remove cookies by means of the main screen of internet options.
- Mozilla Firefox: Open your browser. Select Privacy. Set Firefox to Use adapted settings for history. To switch cookies on, put a checkmark with Accept cookies of websites. To switch off cookies, remove this checkmark. Firefox also gives you the possibility to switch off cookies of third parties (third-party cookies). Furthermore, you can set for how long cookies can be kept. Click Show cookies and you can remove one or several cookies.
- Safari: Open your browser. In Safari, cookie administration is limited to one screen. In tab sheet Preferences click Privacy. You then have three possibilities to accept cookies. Via Show Cookies, you can also remove cookies.
- Opera: Open your browser. Click the Extra menu and then Preferences. Via Advanced and Cookies you can set your cookies settings. You also have the possibility to have new cookies removed automatically when you close each Internet session. Moreover, you can decide about each cookie that is sent to your computer. You do this by clicking Ask me before accepting cookies. Each time a site wants to save a cookie, a dialog box is displayed.
Vola Software has taken all reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your Personal Information is processed securely.
If you have any questions about these security measures, feel free to contact us at the address mentioned below.
Within Inveitx, personal data is only available to people who need to have access to it in relation to their job.
At no moment in time will we directly sell or rent out your personal data to third parties. Occasionally we may use an external processor. If we do this, we will always ensure that your information is handled confidentially and in a safe manner. We also always draw up a contract with these processors. This way the processor will never be allowed to use your data on its own initiative and your data have to be erased as soon as the processor has finished the assignment.
Contact information of data controller
Vola Software Ltd. Data Protection desk 14 Kokiche Street 3002 Vratsa Bulgaria
Afterward, you can contact your Data Protection Authority to assist you or to file a complaint.